1811, Rue William, Le Sud-Ouest (Montréal)
Le Sud-Ouest (Montréal)
Property type: Apartment
Year Built: 2013
Executive corner unit condo with rare PRIVATE 1300 square foot “L” shaped terrace w/ breathtaking city views!Only condo in MTL with large terrace in this price range!High-end luxurious finishes & great condo amenities;rooftop pool,lounge area and gym.Spacious bdrm w/ custom walk-in closet.Steps from the trendiest restos,shops & bakeries.
Fisher Paykel Refrigerator, Bosch stove, Bosch dishwasher, Fujitsu wall-mounted A/C unit, full size stacked washer & dryer, custom window coverings.
Chandeliers in living room & in bedroom.
- PRIVATE 1,300 square foot terrace with south/west exposure
- Terrace has techo-bloc pavers and artificial grass
- Views of the iconic Five Roses sign, the Lachine Canal,
- Custom ambiant lighting around the perimeter of terrace
- Glass enclosure around the terrace so it does not take
away from the city views
- Terrace has 3 - 60" long large custom planters
- Indoor heated parking included (1)
- Large windows throughout condo
- Steps from Montreal's trendiest restaurants and coffee
shops (Grinder, Le Fantome, Le Richmond,Joe Beef, Burgundy
Lion, Vin Papillon) and many more!
- 15 minute walk to Atwater market
- 10 minute walk to ETS (Engineering University)
- Large one bedroom with walk in closet
- Kitchen with full size Euopean appliances and ample
- Bosch Oven and Dishwasher (full size)
- Fisher Paykel fridge (full size)
- Full size washer/dryer included
- Custom window coverings included
Claudia is a residential specialist for many years now. A professional and personable Broker, Claudia has a passion for home staging and interior decorating. Being a young homeowner and investor, she knows firsthand the importance of paying attention to detail. Her clients and colleagues describe Claudia as enthusiastic, honest and loyal. She has proven to be successful time and again when it comes to achieving her clients satisfaction.