Gorgeous 2 story corner unit in the heart of Westmount* *Extremely unique, one of the few townhouses in the area. Completely renovated in 2018, move in condition. Tastefully re-modeled with quality materials & new appliances. Live maintenance free in this beautiful & sunny condo. Quiet 8 unit building with private lane-way for additional parking.
New fridge, new stove, new dishwasher, new exhaust fan, washing machine, dryer, hot water tank, new wall mounted AC units (3), new fireplace, new alarm system (ready for activation by the new owner), new Medeco lock on the front door.
Exceptionally spacious and highly desirable! This fabulous
1986 brick built on Westmount's sought after street offers
all the needs & wants for today's buyer.
Open concept living with new kitchen, Quartz counter top &
plenty of cabinetry. Dining room adjacent to kitchen.
Beautiful hard wood floors & pot lights throughout. New
Ethanol fireplace in family room located on top floor.
Re-configured 2nd bdrm allowing more functional space.
Carrara marble tiles in both bathrooms. Wall to wall
organized closet shelving in master bedroom with en-suite
bathroom & balcony. Private parking is included +
additional lane-way for private parking.
Conveniently located, walk to all Victoria village has to
offer; boutique shops, restaurants, transit & all services.
See below for full list of renovations:
- Kitchen was remodeled & expanded, opening it up to the
living area on the 1st floor
- New kitchen counter tops & kitchen cabinets were
- New hardwood floors were installed
- The ceilings on both levels were renovated
- LED lights were installed in the ceilings, bathrooms and
under the kitchen cabinets
- New kitchen appliances were bought and installed
- Replaced all plumbing behind the walls in the kitchen
- 2nd Bathroom expanded by 25%. Shower expanded in size.
- New vanities, toilets, plumbing, towel racks, purchased
installed in both bathrooms
- Marble tiles installed in both bathrooms
- 2nd bedroom was expanded
- All new AC unites installed
- New doors installed in the entire unit
- Removed old stairs and installed new hardwood stairs on
- New tiles installed at the entrance of the unit
- Had an asbestos test done in the unit. No traces of
- Alarm system was installed
- Front door lock was changed
- Entire unit was re-painted
Her strong interpersonal skills work to ensure her optimal success in all transactions. Raised in the real estate industry, Caprice was officially certified in 2008. Caprice loves the variety of every Real Estate day, including the joy of settling first time home owners, highly skilled in negotiating for contractors & investors as well as assisting seniors in the often difficult task of life’s next chapter. Caprice also works hand-in- hand with her father Shep. Throughout the process of buying or selling a home she is protecting your best interests with guidance and advice every step of the way. A yoga lover, Caprice enjoys her yearly retreats where she can immerse herself in her practice and learn about the world’s cultures.
Shep is a well-known in the industry for being a hardworking, efficient and successful Broker. With a strong background in building, promoting and managing business profitability, he has extensive experience in Real Estate marketing and sales, as well as high-level negotiations. He has earned a great reputation as an experienced strategist and a senior executive; he rallies a team around common goals. An extremely proud father of 3 beautiful girls, Jessica, Caprice and Katelyn. Shep is a family man and enjoys constantly challenging himself physically through marathons, yoga and a better golf game than the last. Shep & Caprice have you covered!