4979, Rue Legault, Pierrefonds-Roxboro (Montréal)
Property type: Split-level
Land Size: 542.5
Year Built: 1990
**Renovated Split-Level** 3 bedrooms, wood floors throughout, family bathroom has separate bath & shower, finished basement with family room and 2nd full bathroom. Fenced yard, new awning will be installed over 14 x 16 ft deck. Double garage is deep enough for a workshop. Close to schools, parks and public transportation
Fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, blinds + curtains and rods in master bedroom and living room, fridge + freezer in the garage
Bedroom light fixtures, washer & dryer, Ikea PAX units in the master bedroom, curtains and rods in 2 bedrooms
- Roof shingles
- Replaced all original baseboard heaters with smaller more
energy efficient top heating convectair type baseboard.
Also replaced old baseboards in basement and updated with a
single Convectair wall mounted heater.
- Changed all mouldings throughout the entire house (All
floors) with high quality MDF mouldings
- Repainted entire house - color codes to be provided to
- Replaced and updated all thermostats with programmable
- All fixtures changed and updated with LED's, fixtures in
bedrooms are excluded. Included are the fixtures in the
entrance hall, dinning room, hallways, bathrooms.
- Re-faced fireplace with high quality porcelain tiles
imported from ITALY (PAVE-GRES)
- All electrical outlets have been updated to TR (Temper
Resistant) for children
- Basement: pot lights, changed all mouldings, cap beam
with re-claimed barn wood, textured and painted wall paper
feature, removed old carpet and replaced with 6' (W)
- Wiring for surround sound
- Condemned old wall baseboard heater and replaced with a
Ceiling mounted 5000W special heater in garage. The
following was wired into a programmable wall thermostat
- All interior doors were replaced by wood 'shaker' style
- Opening door frame of the basement family room from 30''
- Front & back yard Landscaping. Includes: arbor, uni-stone
pathway, gardens, cedars, river rock, re-positioning of
- Updated basement bathroom: replaced toilet, updated
plumbing and changed vanity, completed laundry area,
changed all electrical and added GFI's throughout
- Re-stained / finished deck, added additional support,
finished all siding of deck and added access door
(Additional storage under deck)"
- New Awning to be installed in May-June. Owner to ensure
proper replacement - Paid in full. ($3K)
Philippe embarked in the Real Estate industry in 2001 by marketing and selling condo projects for contractors and developers in the West Island and Laval. He spent over 5 years working for a top Canadian chartered bank in retail and commercial financing. His financing background is a great asset when offering guidance & advice to his clients when buying and selling properties. In partnership with his identical twin brother Mat, both are unstoppable. Motivated and extremely dedicated, Phil enjoys traveling abroad with Yvana and annually with Mat to North Carolina every year for their beloved fishing trips.
Celebrating over 10 years with Abbey & Olivier, Mathieu has proven to be a very loyal and ambitious Broker. Over the years, Mat has dealt with many builders, developers, banks, relocation specialists and individuals looking to buy or sell a home. Working in partnership with his identical twin brother Phil, they are both dedicated to their clients. Mat is known to be extremely resourceful and is always ready for the next big challenge.