*Stunning waterfront newly renovated throughout* Extraordinary opportunity to own this fabulous one of a kind home in the heart of Beaconsfield. Immaculate design & taste throughout with the utmost quality in every room. Magnificent perennial garden photographed & painted by many artisans. Unique guest room w/water-views in garage. *See 3D Tour*
'Thermador' Fridge, 2017 'Wolfe' 6 burner propane gas stove top, 2017 'Wolfe' oven, 'Bosch' Dishwasher, butcher block, ll wood shutter window coverings, all light fixtures, irrigation system, 2 garage door remotes, 2017 hot water tank, 2017 'Carrier' furnace & heat pump.
Washer & Dryer, light fixture on back veranda, all hooks, shelves, TV and brackets, all personal items, all mirrors and big mirrors in bathrooms.
Gabled home full of charm from the inside out, backing onto
Lac St Louis. Well known for it's lavish garden full of
colors & diversity. Enjoy watching the sunrise & sunset.
Possibility of installing en-suite bathroom in master
bedroom. Walking distance to Beaurepaire village, minutes
from all services & amenities.
* Painted basement
* Installed sump pump & french drains in furnace room
* All walls on main floor broken open and raised all
* Plastered all stucco walls in house
* Repainted all walls on main floor & 2nd level
* New 'Carrier' furnace
* New heat pump
* New giant 60 gallon hot water tank
* New leased alarm system with ADT
* New 'Wolfe' Oven
* New 'Wolfe" 6 burner propane stovetop
* New tiled kitchen back splash
* New wood counter tops in kitchen
* All new black door handles & hinges
* New kitchen handles
* Extended kitchen island
* New butcher block
* New country double sink & faucet
* All new interior & exterior lighting including pot lights
* Wood floors added in vestibule & both bathrooms
* All floors sanded & oiled
* New tiles base fireplace
* New fireplace mantle
* All new wood shutter window coverings
* 2 bedrooms turned into 1 large master bedroom
* 1 bedroom turned into walk in closet
* New runners on both stairways
* New powder room (sink/toilet)
* New full bathroom (sink/toilet/vent) -except cast iron
* Exterior garage doors and all exterior doors & veranda &
veranda floor & brick wall repainted
* New screens in veranda
* New weather stripping on garage doors
* New exterior steps & handrails in wood on both front &
side entrance (Paramount)
* Fenced in dog run
* Flowers added to garden
* All new white light switches plugs & plates
* Back side of front door distressed by Artisan
* New roof on garage and unique potting shed or man-cave or
guest room with beautiful views at the back of garage!
Shep is a well-known in the industry for being a hardworking, efficient and successful Broker. With a strong background in building, promoting and managing business profitability, he has extensive experience in Real Estate marketing and sales, as well as high-level negotiations. He has earned a great reputation as an experienced strategist and a senior executive; he rallies a team around common goals. An extremely proud father of 3 beautiful girls, Jessica, Caprice and Katelyn. Shep is a family man and enjoys constantly challenging himself physically through marathons, yoga and a better golf game than the last. Shep & Caprice have you covered!
Her strong interpersonal skills work to ensure her optimal success in all transactions. Raised in the real estate industry, Caprice was officially certified in 2008. Caprice loves the variety of every Real Estate day, including the joy of settling first time home owners, highly skilled in negotiating for contractors & investors as well as assisting seniors in the often difficult task of life’s next chapter. Caprice also works hand-in- hand with her father Shep. Throughout the process of buying or selling a home she is protecting your best interests with guidance and advice every step of the way. A yoga lover, Caprice enjoys her yearly retreats where she can immerse herself in her practice and learn about the world’s cultures.