626, Rue Louise-Bizard, L’Île-Bizard/Sainte-Geneviève (Montréal)
Property type: Two or more storey
Land Size: 825.4
Year Built: 2011
Large and bright 2011 Grilli construction with no rear neighbours! 4+1 bedrooms and 3+1 bathrooms. 2nd access to the finished basement from the garage where you will find a 2nd kitchen, perfect for an in-law suite. Spacious kitchen with island, wood floors throughout, pavé-uni driveway and many more extras!
- Pavé-uni driveway for 4 cars
- Above ground 18 ft salt water pool
- 38 x 14 ft deck that is partially covered
- Vestibule at the entrance of the home
- Formal dining room next to living room
- High ceilings and oversized windows in living room
- Spacious kitchen with island and quartz countertops
- Dinette between the kitchen and family room with patio
- Laundry room next to powder room
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Laundry chute
- Side door and stairs in the garage that lead to finished
- Sound proofed playroom
- 5th bedroom
- 2nd kitchen and full bathroom for in-law suite
Philippe embarked in the Real Estate industry in 2001 by marketing and selling condo projects for contractors and developers in the West Island and Laval. He spent over 5 years working for a top Canadian chartered bank in retail and commercial financing. His financing background is a great asset when offering guidance & advice to his clients when buying and selling properties. In partnership with his identical twin brother Mat, both are unstoppable. Motivated and extremely dedicated, Phil enjoys traveling abroad with Yvana and annually with Mat to North Carolina every year for their beloved fishing trips.
Celebrating over 10 years with Abbey & Olivier, Mathieu has proven to be a very loyal and ambitious Broker. Over the years, Mat has dealt with many builders, developers, banks, relocation specialists and individuals looking to buy or sell a home. Working in partnership with his identical twin brother Phil, they are both dedicated to their clients. Mat is known to be extremely resourceful and is always ready for the next big challenge.