Exceptionally maintained & renovated throughout ownership. Designed with the utmost taste & thought for everyday living. Upstairs was re-designed to maximize closet space. Finished basement with ample storage including cold room & cedar closet. Private backyard, lovingly maintained with colorful perennials, pond & your very own bocce ball court!
Fridge, gas stove, dishwasher, freezer in cold room, built in unit in dining room, 2 sofas in basement, all window coverings, gazebo with screens and winter covering, vinyl cabana on stone dust, alarm system 'ADT' & irrigation system.
175 Alton Place, conveniently situated on a corner lot in
the heart of Beacon Hill.
Your children can safely walk across the street to school,
the park & swimming pool. Making friends in the
neighborhood has never been easier with all of the
community activities Beacon Hill has to offer.
Walking distance to train station. Minutes to highway 20 &
40 and all of the services & amenities on St Charles.
- Change of submersible sump pump operating with municipal
- Garage painted
- Several rooms painted
- New back door
- Replacement of the 3 toilets
- New 'ADT' alarm system
- Replacing the hot water tank with natural gas
- Kitchen renovation (marble backsplash, quartz counters,
new appliances, gas stove, built-in lights)
- Powder room and laundry room renovation with quartz
- Change of the fire door between the kitchen and the garage
- Basement renovation and replacement of the basement carpet
- New front door & shutters
- Replacement of the wood fireplace for a natural gas
- New roof
- Replacement of the whole lawn
- Added and changed PAX wardrobes in rooms upstairs
- New bath in en-suite bathroom
- All new bathroom sinks
- Sandblasting and staining of hardwood floors
- Change of electric submersible pump
Shep is a well-known in the industry for being a hardworking, efficient and successful Broker. With a strong background in building, promoting and managing business profitability, he has extensive experience in Real Estate marketing and sales, as well as high-level negotiations. He has earned a great reputation as an experienced strategist and a senior executive; he rallies a team around common goals. An extremely proud father of 3 beautiful girls, Jessica, Caprice and Katelyn. Shep is a family man and enjoys constantly challenging himself physically through marathons, yoga and a better golf game than the last. Shep & Caprice have you covered!
Her strong interpersonal skills work to ensure her optimal success in all transactions. Raised in the real estate industry, Caprice was officially certified in 2008. Caprice loves the variety of every Real Estate day, including the joy of settling first time home owners, highly skilled in negotiating for contractors & investors as well as assisting seniors in the often difficult task of life’s next chapter. Caprice also works hand-in- hand with her father Shep. Throughout the process of buying or selling a home she is protecting your best interests with guidance and advice every step of the way. A yoga lover, Caprice enjoys her yearly retreats where she can immerse herself in her practice and learn about the world’s cultures.