*Turnkey 5 bedroom home in prestigious Sherwood* Newly renovated with quality materials. New floors, kitchen, bathrooms & more, see addendum. Convenient nursery, boudoir or office adjacent to master bedroom. Spacious rooms. Large basement featuring full kitchen perfect for teens. Salt water pool in a landscaped setting backing onto green space.
New 'LG' kitchen appliances: Propane cooktop, fridge, dishwasher, wall oven, washer/dryer. All light fixtures, standing lamps & chandeliers, blinds, central vac, 2 electric garage door openers, pool accessories, patio furniture; 2 tables, chairs & umbrella. Basement kitchen appliances.
Beautiful porcelain floors, coffered ceilings, wainscoting
& the formal staircase featuring a 'Swarovski' crystal
chandelier complete the look of elegance. Newly painted
neutral colors throughout. Spacious living rooms, perfect
for entertaining. Several accesses to backyard dining and
$200,000+ of Renovations in 2018:
* New stone refinishing of front steps
* New wood kitchen, granite counters, all new appliances
* New porcelain floor main hallway, living, dining room &
* New re-designed master bedroom en-suite
* Updated main bathroom; granite counter & double sinks
* New gas fireplace & mantle in living room
* New interior doors & glass doors
* New pot lights main floor & upstairs
* New surveillance system
* Entire home painted in garage & new cement floor with
epoxy & garage doors
* New water softener
* New exterior timer for outdoor lighting
* New water filter pool pump
* Ducts cleaned
* Gutters cleaned with leaf filter
* Resurfaced both balconies with epoxy & new railings
* All hardwood floors & stairs refinished & stained
* New staircase & railings
* New moldings throughout
Her strong interpersonal skills work to ensure her optimal success in all transactions. Raised in the real estate industry, Caprice was officially certified in 2008. Caprice loves the variety of every Real Estate day, including the joy of settling first time home owners, highly skilled in negotiating for contractors & investors as well as assisting seniors in the often difficult task of life’s next chapter. Caprice also works hand-in- hand with her father Shep. Throughout the process of buying or selling a home she is protecting your best interests with guidance and advice every step of the way. A yoga lover, Caprice enjoys her yearly retreats where she can immerse herself in her practice and learn about the world’s cultures.
Shep is a well-known in the industry for being a hardworking, efficient and successful Broker. With a strong background in building, promoting and managing business profitability, he has extensive experience in Real Estate marketing and sales, as well as high-level negotiations. He has earned a great reputation as an experienced strategist and a senior executive; he rallies a team around common goals. An extremely proud father of 3 beautiful girls, Jessica, Caprice and Katelyn. Shep is a family man and enjoys constantly challenging himself physically through marathons, yoga and a better golf game than the last. Shep & Caprice have you covered!