8 Av. de Lansdowne Gardens, Pointe-Claire
$1 200 000
Property type: Two or more storey
Land Size: 7965
Year Built: 1988
*RARE OPPORTUNITY* Large family home in sought after of Pointe-Claire South. Steps from Stewart Hall and Lac-St Louis. Well manicured lot on very desirable street. Home built by well known local builder. Large bedrooms w/ large closets. Spacious living areas and massive master-suite. Huge windows throughout, allowing for lots of natural light.
Light fixtures (attached) window coverings
Light fixture in dining room. All personal effects.
Welcome to 8 Lansdowne Gardens...
Amazing opportunity to create the perfect family home in an
idyllic area of the West-Island.
- Office over looking front gardens and quite street
- Spacious formal living room with fire place
- Dining room with large windows over looking rear yard
- Spacious kitchen with large dinette area and big windows
providing beautiful natural light
- Family room with direct access onto outdoor living space
- Breathtaking grand staircase with spacious mezzanine
- 3 large bedrooms all with large windows and large closets
- One of a kind master suite over 600 sq ft with large walk
in closet and stunning windows all along west side
- Spacious finished basement with large built in bar area
and lots of storage
A strong, driven, and dedicated Broker, Hannah’s entrepreneurial spirit sets her apart from the crowd. Her nurturing side keeps her committed to her clients’ goals, ensuring that their ultimate satisfaction is her driving force. A lover of travel, culture, and food, Hannah has a strong local and international network, which allows her to reach to a larger market of buyers and sellers. Hannah’s positive attitude and keen business sense allow for an enjoyable and successful transaction.