The Benefits Of Working With Us
Whether for personal or business, buying a property can be a daunting and complex process. The purchase or sale of a residential or commercial estate is one of the most important transactions of your life. As such, it is essential to contact someone whom you can trust to protect your investment. By working with us, you can rest assured that we have your best interests at heart.
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised.
House + Love = Home.
Your First Step: Ask yourself why you want to buy a home:
To have a place of your own? To start building equity? To raise a family? To stop paying rent? To entertain business associates? To move up to a bigger house?
Then, list the kinds of homes you would like to be in. Always be specific and clear when stating your goal. Separate the “must haves” from the “want to haves.” Think about the different home styles available and ask yourself, “how much space do I really need?”
Does your situation require a one-level home, or are stairs suitable? Do you want a newer home, or maybe an older one to fix-up?
One day, you or your heirs will want to sell this property. Think about how long you expect to live in this particular home.
With your buyer’s agent, you can assemble a list of the top homes to visit and your agent will then schedule the showings. This is the most exciting part where you are encouraged to take personal notes of the home’s positive and negative features. This is because once you start seeing multiple homes, you’ll notice that it’s very easy to forget these details. Listing these pros and cons will help your agent to further fine-tune your needs and desires.
If you find a few houses you like, we recommend returning for a second or third showing during different times of the day. You are making a long-term investment and this extra effort will be worth taking as you will be able to experience the home and neighbourhood better.
Purchasing a home will be one of the biggest investments that you will make in your lifetime.
We are passionate in helping buyers find their dream home. That’s why we work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs and wishes.
When you work with A&O, you benefit from:
- A knowledgeable and professional real estate broker
- A committed ally to negotiate on your behalf
- The systems in place to streamline the process of buying your home
- The support of a trusted service that aims to offer you personalized real estate options from A to Z
We are committed to helping you find the home of your dreams by:
- Previewing homes in advance on your behalf
- Accompany you in a personalized tour of homes and neighbourhoods of interest to you
- Keeping you informed of new homes on the market
- Helping you preview homes on the Web
- Providing you with a comprehensive market analysis
- Advising you of other homes that have sold and for how much
- Working with you until we find the home of your dreams
With no added costs, you can be represented by a professional buyer’s real estate broker like us to help save you thousands of dollars. Sellers have brokers working for them and home buyers should too!
Our job is to help you find the home that meets your needs while making the purchasing process efficient, stress-free and successful. As a real estate broker, we will provide you with skilled representation in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate matters. We can be your most valuable resource when buying or selling property by:
- Having access to a network of skilled experts
- Saving you time and money
- Guaranteeing that the real estate transaction goes smoothly
- Simplifying the administrative, financial and legal processes
- Helping you benefit from greater protection in the event of fraud, omission or error, negligence, etc.
- Coordinating the work of the various professionals involved in the transaction including the Accountant, Tax Specialist, Lawyer, Appraiser, Notary, Environmental Consultant, Engineer, Building Inspection, Surveying, etc.
We will negotiate on your behalf by having professional knowledge of the local marketplace. You can count on us to always work with your interests at heart and to represent you and your wishes to the best of our ability. It is our job to either sell your home or to assist you in buying one, and it is our privilege to help you during this process.
All information you provide is secure and will be kept strictly confidential.
Interested in learning more? We would be happy to answer any inquiries that you may have.